Yesterday completely got away from me! At work from 7:30am to nearly 6pm and there was just no time! I did get a workout in though, yay!
1. It’s a holiday weekend! Any fun plans? I’m all about BBQing some burgers this weekend. Mmmmmm. Maybe some chips and dip. Double mmmmm. I think I’m going to go full force.
2. I’m going to be in Disneyland in just over a week!
Do any of you use Ride Max to plan your Disney trips? This $14.99 software is an absolute must have! The first time we used it we zipped around the park and got on all the rides we wanted in just a few hours. I’m going to use it this weekend to plan our trip.
3. I suck at challenges. Remember the burpee a day challenge? Yeah, that died after like day three. I have zero ability to commit to those sorts of things. Oh well I’m over it.
4. Last night I checked out the San Pedro Square Market in Downtown San Jose.
A pretty cool concept, housed in the oldest building in San Jose with a lot of the original brick, inside it’s all open with tons of food choices and a bar. Last night there was a jazz trio playing and there’s also a nice outdoor patio.
The food we had was just ehhh. That margarita pizza is really lacking in fresh toppings. But I’m open to going back and trying something different.
5. I miss reading blogs! There are so many I like to follow and I just have zero zero time.
Have a great Saturday!!